Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pages keep on comin....

I'm wondering what others out there do to keep up the motivation, on those days when you sit down with pen and paper(or cpu and drawing program), maybe a cup of coffee or soda, and want to draw, but....can't? Like, there is just something blocking the creative process. Sometimes I just take my dog, Roxy, for a walk, and take some deep breaths of fresh air. Usually art IS the thing that relaxes me, but as you all know, or have at least felt once, when you start a webcomic, you have to attempt to have a set schedule, if you want to be taken at least semi-seriously. And that makes it feel like another responsibility, or another job. Yikes! But, most of the time, it's much more enjoyable than your regular job, so it shouldn't be that big of a worry. I'm totally just rambling. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment