Sunday, October 30, 2011

New contest? Yep.

Yes, I'm doing a new contest over at the Captain Ahole site. All I'm asking people to do if they want to enter is draw a pic of Cap and Scoot performing some mundane, everyday activity that we all have to do. We all have to wash dishes, take showers, wash our dogs/cats, clean out the litter box, brush our teeth, get the mail, take out the trash....you get the idea. I figured this would be a simple one, and people could have fun having a superhero doing some boring thing that normal people do. I even through out some cool prizes I have lying around, too. A hardcover graphic novel, a softcover one, some more Cap buttons, and of course, the winner gets his webcomic banner put on the site. Why wouldn't people enter? I hope a lot of people DO enter, because I want at least a week to take a break, and to have a little extra time to build up the buffer. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment