Friday, September 9, 2011

New pages up now!

Yep, Draxenn, the creator of Garazoul, the main villain of issue 4, is actually writing and drawing these last five pages of the issue, to help me out, because I got totally burnt out on the story. But luckily, my drive is back, and I've already completed ten pages of issue 5 and the cover, and drawn and halfway colored page 11, which I will finish tonight. I'm shooting for around twenty five to thirty pages for this ish, and then issue 6 will be a really short one. I'm trying to work on my writing, to keep it tighter, funnier, and more fast paced. ALSO, Cap is debuting his desert themed costume in the issue, AND at the end of it, his new permanent costume! I got tired of drawing the cape(it's a BITCH to draw, trust me), and never really liked the colors, so I reworked the entire thing slightly. Here's hopin' you all like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment