Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photoshop. Damnit.

So I was coloring Mondays page in Photoshop for probably the last hour and a half, and when I downloaded a new font, BLAM! Photoshop just up and crashed on me. I did not save the page before that. So now I have to start from the last time I saved it, which was yesterday at about twenty percent coloring done. Today I had the page, lettering and all, at about ninety percent done. I am seriously pissed. That's the second time that's happened to me. Now you might think I would have gotten the hint the first time, but noooooo. Not good ole Jack. Anyhoo, I colored one character and saved it to finished tomorrow. Too upset with it to try anymore tonight. Good thing I have these things called "Chicken Mcnuggets". Food for the soul. Ahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment